I have never stuck to a New Years Resolution in my life so I'm hoping that if I throw enough wishes down onto a page then hopefully some of them will maybe stick. So in 2015 I want to...
- Travel - in the UK/ abroad - I just want to see more of the world
- Spend more time blogging ... and less time worrying about the stats and page view
- Spend less time worrying in general
- Complete my first module of my degree
- Spend more time cooking ... and share some of the recipes on here
- Try something new - yes very vague but something new
- Spend more time with friends
- Manage the chimp (I will explain all very soon)
- Put myself out there
- Have more fun
- Be more organised - with blogging/ with work/ with my degree/ at home/ with money
- Speaking of money - save some money - I'd like to save a minimum of £1000
- Go on a date
- Take more pictures ... and share them
I'm excited to get started... bring on 2015!!
What are your wishes for 2015?