LAST WEEK'S WISHES
Ok so maybe technically not last week's wishes as I had an unplanned blogging hiatus. I had a lot I need to get back on track including submitting my essay, work, the gym and friends including celebrating a new job and spending time with my sister but if I had of wished last week to sort the above would definitely have been top of my list.
1. I went to the gym and upped the difficulty of what I was doing thanks to my new gym buddy. I started the Couch to 5k challenge and honestly found the first week one of the most difficult things I have done.
2. I watched the first two episodes of Season Two of Game of Thrones and there were a lot of new characters introduced - confused!
3. I made these Rhubarb & Ginger scones which were lovely (must cut ginger into smaller pieces next time)
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
1. Read some blogs - As my blog has suffered so has reading the, This week I aim to read, comment and write another BLOG LOVE entry (and if you have any posts/blogs to recommend - including you own! - then send me the links)
2. Keep a food diary - I want to keep track of what goes in my mouth (so hopefully less goes into it!)
3. Have a smoothie three times - I don't eat enough fruit, hopefully this wish will help.