Tuesday 20 May 2014

Things I Have Missed About the Internet

How did people cope without the internet? I have been without it for a whole week and there are so many things I have missed.


All the adverts about how to lose 10lbs and how this magical berry will make you lose inches of belly fat. How were people skinny before the internet? 

Not going to bed til gone midnight because I have been staring at a computer screen all night... after staring at a computer screen all day.

Telling everyone how witty and funny I am and how many times I have been to the gym and how my diet is going. You can only tell a certain number of people that you have only eaten a yogurt before they start thinking you are a mental human being.

Hearing how witty and funny everyone else is and how many times they have been to the gym or how their diet is going. How else am I meant to know this stuff?

Consuming my calories (and burning them) through Pinterest. I have had to eat my cravings and actually go spinning.



Ok so I might be being sarcastic but I have really missed blogging and reading your posts. What do you miss most about the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment