Saturday 19 April 2014

Q is for Quick

Today I am being quick, I am being brief because I have real life plans and you know what real life always trumps blogging world for me. 

I am proud of the fact that I haven't missed a day yet even though April has been busy. It feels like April has been my month to take back charge. I have gone back to the gym, I have seen friends (although not as much as I would like - stop being so far away!), I have got on with uni work and enjoyed actual work. Busy is good. I have made plans to do things - even though I am a bad planner. I am loving blogging again, forgetting how much I have missed it. I don't think I will be blogging everyday throughout May. I know a lot of bloggers say that it is Quality over Quantity - however at the moment as a relatively new blogger I think it's nice for someone to have a lot of content to look over

Another thing I am loving is my NUS student card. There are so many good discounts on there - one of the best £12 I have ever spent. I got 25% off at Giraffe's on Thursday night with my sister and got a delicious three course meal for £45 including a tip. You can also get Spotify Premium for half price and that's great for gym music. Music is so expensive if you are like me and get easily bored listening to the same songs and music to me is really dependent upon my mood.

I also got 80 out of 100 on my most recent uni assessment and I am really pleased with myself. I was really worried that I was going to struggle but so far everything has been good and I have found self motivation much easier than I thought. Self motivation is something I am bad at, I need to be held accountable by someone other than myself.

Anyways I must get dressed (yes I know it's midday) as I am seeing one of my besties today.





No comments:

Post a Comment