Thursday 17 April 2014

O is for Opportunities

There are so many opportunities available to me and I worry that I'm not taking advantage of what's available to me. I'm worried that I will spend my whole life working and not achieving anything so here's some of the opportunities I don't want to miss:

- I want to go on a Contiki tour or something similar - there are some amazing tours around Europe/America and Asia. They are relatively expensive but so many of the reviews say it is the best thing they have ever done so hopefully soon

- I want to get my degree. I am currently working on my Access course and probably have another 6 years to go but I am really enjoying it.

- I want to go see a West End show. I'm not really fussed which one but would love to either see Chicago, the Lion King or Wicked.

- I want to go to Harry Potter World & Disneyland, I'm a child and a nerd all rolled up in one!

- I want to go rollerblading and skiing. I want to go on the waltzers until I feel sick. I want to laugh and have fun and be that person that's always doing



No comments:

Post a Comment