Tuesday 8 April 2014

G is for Grumpy

I didn't want to write today's post, I wanted to go to bed and end this crappy day. Today if I had to be one of the seven dwarfs I would be Grumpy (although Sneezy would be the next possibility). My laptop is striving to make this post even more difficult as my internet keeps breaking up on me and I am nearly ready to throw the whole thing across the room.

I'm tired, really bloody tired. I have overslept the past three work days in a row - on Friday I was half an hour late. How is that even possible? I physically cannot get out of the wrong side of the bed, unless I suddenly develop the ability to walk through walls, but today has definitely been that day. I actually hate that phrase and if I'm grumpy then it's likely to make me more grumpy. I am rubbish at hiding grumpiness.

I have tried all my usual! I text friends, I got a hot chocolate at lunch and spent some time away from work by myself, I ate nice food, I played banal Iphone games and I'm still grumpy. I failed at not texting Mr Complicated, I failed in my attempt to eat more healthy and get back to the gym, I failed at trying not to be the person I wish I wasn't.

I'm hoping sleep will bring me back!


1 comment:

  1. sometimes I think we all have days (or weeks) like this. I hope tomorrow will be a Happy day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete