Sunday 6 April 2014

Beauty Review - Rimmel Lasting Finish Fancy a Dip?


I have never been a nail person and you'll be lucky if you can see my nails go past the end of my fingers. I also spend three hours a week with my hands in hot soapy water so don't think I am going to called up to be a hand model!! Recently though I am really into nail polishes, especially pastel shades (mainly brought on by jealousy of a girl at work - she has lemon yellow nails and a lemon yellow satchel - I could not be this co-ordinated with a month of planning).

I picked up this beautiful shade from Tesco for a bargain of £2.99 and decided after work today to paint my nails. I am really pleased with the the colour, it reminds me of cornflowers and Spring and actually makes my skin look relatively tanned. However I really didn't like the application - some nails seemed to paint really well and cover in a couple of coats, whereas others have gone a bit blotchy and I have had to take off and start again on one nail in particular. Like I said I am no expert but haven't had any other problems with other times. However so in love with the colour I'm going to persevere. 



I would also like to say a massive congratulations to my best friend on completing the Lincoln 10k today in just over an hour for such an excellent cause. You go girl!! You can still donate here

No comments:

Post a Comment