Monday 3 March 2014

Giving Up, Not Giving In



Sometimes giving up is your best option and while that's difficult to admit sometimes, it's true. So here is my list of things I'm glad I gave up:

On that particular guy:
 - He was the love of my very short life and in our time together I had convinced myself he was my one and only and then obviously he left me. I held out hope for him much longer than I care to admit so in the end finally giving up on him was just a massive relief.

Clarinet:
 - I was awful. It took me four years to get to Grade Two and I massacred every piece I ever played!! When my music teacher moved to China (not because against my crimes against music I promise!) this was the sign I needed to to move on

Ballet:
- Firstly you cannot be a twenty one year old ballet dancer unless you are a professional and secondly tutus do not suit anyone over four stone.

Blogging:
- I'm glad I gave up blogging. There, I said it. It had become something that I didn't enjoy anymore. I felt like I had nothing to say and no one wanted to hear it anyway but giving up made me realise how much I missed it so here I am!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment