Sunday 30 March 2014

Blogiversary

I am fully aware that "Blogiversary" is not an actual word but all you bloggers out there will know exactly what I am talking about and most of you will be able to work this one out - I'm honestly not that cryptic or witty!

This time last year I started this little place on the web and while I can't exactly say it's been a whole year of blogging, that still doesn't change the fact that exactly twelve months ago today I typed my first little post out. This post was about a boy who is known as Mr Complicated and he inspired me to start this blog and you never heard anymore about him but I will let you know that Mr Complicated popped up again throughout the year and it was complicated and simple all at once. 

Well Mr Complicated text me out of the blue a few months after our non date and if we are honest we all know there is nothing complicated about what a guy wants when he randomly texts a girl and to be honest to start off with I was pretty convinced I wanted nothing to do with this crap. But I text him back.

And this stupid cycle kept repeating itself every few weeks and while it didn't make me feel bad it didn't make me feel good but at the time I didn't think this was a problem. How can you think that just because something doesn't make you miserable it's the right thing to do? I dunno but that was my logic. Every time this cycle repeated I thought I would get something different out of it but you know what? Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. It isn't going to happen.

However this morning Mr Complicated text me again and no matter how many times I tell myself this exact story I am still tempted to say hi. In a way I am hoping that sharing this will hopefully make me stay away but I'm an idiot when it comes to men so probably not!!


1 comment: