Saturday 7 September 2013

Snail Mail Collective - August

I love receiving packages in the post and to be honest who doesn't so I think it was a lovely idea of Melyssa @ The Nectar Collective and Chelsea @ Lost in Travels to think up and organise the "Snail Mail Collective" Basically you sign up and there is a theme and you get paired up with someone from around the world to chat with, find out about and then buy them a small gift.

August's theme was "Under the Sea" and I was paired up with the lovely Carlisa @ Something Infinitely Interesting. She lives in Dallas in Texas but was originally from Florida so instantly I'm jealous of that childhood proximity to Mickey Mouse but really she was the sweetest girl I could ever imagine to be paired up with for my first swap. It was so nice finding things out about a person that I would probably never even know existed without this.

The other day I received her package which had me squealing like a small child, I absolutely love it!!!

  

I love the two colours of nail polish she has got me (perfect for my holiday to Cyprus in 11 days - way too excited!!), the candles smell great and the little plaque that says "Snail Mail" on it is so sweet. I love tying people's handwritting up to their personality and her's is so much neater than mine. I hope she receives my package soon as I really hope she likes it!!!

I really enjoyed joining in and have done the same this month. Today is the last day for sign ups so head over to Melyssa or Chelsea's blog to read the rules and sign up if you are interested.

Thank you so much Carlisa!!!

1 comment: