Sunday 8 September 2013

Blogging about not Blogging

So you may have noticed that I have been blogging AWOL for the past week and it wasn't that I didn't have things to say it was rather the fact that I didn't know how to say what I actually wanted to say so I thought it was better to stay silent!!

This week has been an .... interesting one I think is how I would describe it. It has gone by in the blink of an eye yet at the same time so much seems to have changed that I don't know how to process it.

My friend had her last day at work before having her baby and not having her there to support me and listen to my bitching and moaning is going to be really hard. I cried a little as I waved goodbye to her after piling her ridiculous amount of presents into her car because I don't know what I'm going to do without her but on a positive note I can't wait to meet her little one!!

One of my other friends has gone back to university for the new year and it's also really sad to see her go. We had lost contact since school but its been really great this year getting back to know her. She has become the confident person I always knew she could be at high school and it's great seeing her as a grown up. High school is not something I want to go back to but I'm really glad I have her from that time! I'm going to miss having her around but she'll only be at the end of a phone call

Also celebrating my friend starting her teacher training course and I am very proud of her. I can't imagine any of us as true grown ups but this is one step towards that!! 

I guess I just thought I would give you all an update as to what has been going on and I'm back before I go away again to Cyprus, major excited, so I leave you with a stupid selfie as I have no proper pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment