Wednesday 21 August 2013

See Through Shirts & Snooker


In case you haven't noticed I love a bit of alliteration, I think it's my high school English coming out to play! I meant to write this post last night but by the time I got home it was already pretty late and I was too sleepy.

It's crazy how quickly time flies, last time I saw some of the friends I saw last night was when I was in high school. It makes me feel old, super duper old!! It also doesn't help going out and seeing a group of girls that look about twelve, they were actually sixteen. I miss that time of taking a million pictures of everything that happens in your life, of wearing too much eye makeup, of singing and dancing to Demi Lovato (well it was probably Avril Lavigne when I was that age). I don't miss the fact that I felt like I constantly had to impress people, that I was always the chubby girl, that I had to dress up for every occasion. Last night I wore a blouse that was much more see through than I actually thought, didn't even notice!

On another point I am rubbish at pool, didn't realise that you actually have to look where you want the ball to go and the ball you want to hit. I am no good at angles either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment