Sunday 18 August 2013

Exercising Tips from a Fatty


This little chubba is how I feel at the moment and I seriously need to do something about it. It's exactly one month until I wear a swimsuit in Cyprus sun and I'm a little bit worried that someone is going to attempt to harpoon the whale. So I have one exercising tip that I have learnt so far:

Exercise in something that makes you feel hideous

Make sure you can see your thighs wobble, your stomach rolls. Make sure you know that your back fat is wobbling and make sure that the horrible bit that is just above your boobs is visible because then you have a constant reminder as to why you are doing this to yourself. I am not an exercising fan and because I'm carrying that extra weight I find it hard so tonight looking like crap really made me keep going.

Just a reminder that I am offering FREE Guest Post spots in September. You don't have to be a blogger, you can be a friend or follower who just wants to pop in and have a little chat. Email me (toyotasmith92@gmail.com) or leave a comment!!

1 comment:

  1. The obese squirrel cracked me up!! Keep on preachin' to the choir sister!

    ReplyDelete