Sunday 25 August 2013

Confessions of a Shopaholic Tag

I was tagged in the "Confessions of a Shopaholic" tag by the wonderful Hannah Lucy over at the Hannah Lucy Diaries so I thought I would join in and let you into all the saucy details about my shopping habits!




1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? Unfortunately yes! I have so many clothes that it could be considered ridiculous by some. I love shopping, I love having new things, they don't have to be expensive but I just love having stuff!

2. How would you classify your style? I would classify my style as inappropriate!! Nah just kidding but if the weather is hot I'll be wearing a jumper, if it's cold a dress, too casual, too dressed up, yeah I'm that girl! I have a lot of dresses and lot of skirts, I love printed trousers and see through blouses, just a mix of whatever makes me feel happy

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? Either New Look or River Island. If I have an outfit on and doesn't include something from one of these shops I'm doing well

4. Where do you find the best deals? I do a lot of online shopping and find I get my best deals on ASOS but I really hate sale shopping so it won't be in the sales

5. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit? Linking back to my inappropriate confession, it will be anything that's really difficult to get out of with a million layers. I went shopping earlier this month and wore a tiny halterneck dress that was so difficult to get in and out of

6.What is your guilty pleasure? (not including beauty products) My guilty pleasure is probably black high heels. Most people would look at them and say they are all the same but they all look beautiful and I'm constantly buying more!!

7. What is one staple clothing piece you can't live without? It would either be leggings or black cardigans both of which I have lots of

 8. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? I hope that midi skirts never go out of fashion. I brought my first one a couple of months ago and now I have 4 (two of them are exactly the same but just different colours, I'm obsessed!!)

9. What trend did you love that passed away too quickly? I loved printed wide leg trousers but I now can't seem to find them anywhere, I have to ration wearing the pair that I have as I don't want to break them

10. Who is your fashion icon? I don't really have a fashion icon to be honest, most women in the media are too skinny for me to be able to pull off their style and I like to wear what I'm comfortable in. That doesn't mean that I don't love over women's styles or that I do anything different from the normal everyday person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment