Friday 21 June 2013

Tears Before Bedtime

I'm sorry I have been very rubbish this week at blogging, my 30 day snap has taken a nose dive and I promise I will return all guns blazing tomorrow!!

If I know you and we speak in person you have to promise not to talk to me about this post. I am much better at dealing with my emotions online than in person. This week has been stressful, I won't go into details but I have been an utter bitch to be around at times and to everyone that I have hurt, I apologise. There have been many tears and I don't know how to stop them or how to make myself feel more human. I have (as many people do I believe) good times and bad times for no reason in particular and this week has been bad but I feel like I'm getting back on track. Thanks for sticking by me and much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment