Friday 14 June 2013

30 Day Snap #14 //Goodbye Work, Hello Weekend


So this is my work. Work meet blog readers, blog readers meet work and now to forget all about you for the rest of the weekend (not you blog readers, I can never forget about you!!). I am one of those people that have a really boring sounding job (my actual title is an "Account Handler/Estimator") and then when I explain it to someone its even more boring and I wish I had never started as they just look at me as if I'm an alien (You work out prices for print jobs, umm ok - moving on) But I like my job 90% of the time, even though it is the thing I complain about most but then it is only the thing I am most likely to be doing during my waking hours.

So now getting ready to go out, have no idea what to wear so I'm just sipping wine and reading blogs, I'm a pretty good procrastinator and now Eminem has now come on the music channels, my Friday is complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment