Saturday 25 May 2013

Shopping & Snapping

So I might have been shopping today. Only internet shopping so it doesn't technically count (although my debit card might disagree, spending over £100 on clothes a week before payday might not be my brightest moment!!) That does include 2 skirts, 2 shirts and a new dress so totally bargainous and I'll probably hate half of them and send them back. You know you've spent too much money when you've qualified for free delivery. I did have over £200 in my basket and deleted things that I didn't instantly need or want and I still need to buy stuff for my holiday in September. I also have a complete lack of sensible shoes to wear to work. They keep asking me to do Manual Handling but I've been super busy and haven't had a chance and I'm pretty sure they frown upon you picking things up when you are wearing 5 inch heels.


I'm going to take part in something that I read about on one of my fave blogs from Louise over at Sprinkle of Glitter. She writes beautiful posts about her life and her adorable little girl. This involves taking a picture and posting this every day throughout June that documents your life. I'm looking forward to it already!

Much love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment