Wednesday 3 April 2013

Why did the chicken cross the road?

I have finally been to Nando's. I know, I know, what's taken me so long I'm sure you are thinking and to be honest I really don't know. It was lovely but the best thing about the night was chatting with a good friend for over 3 hours.

I have one bit of advice that I wish I had actually followed when I was younger and will keep this in my mind at all times: never give up on your friends. At some stage in my life when I was very entwined with my ex boyfriend I gave up on all of my friends apart from him (he didn't make me, it was my choice and in no way am I blaming him). Once we broke up I found it so hard to get back into my normal everyday life as I had distanced myself from all the people that loved me and only did I start feeling myself once I plucked up the courage and contacted my old friends. As friends do, they welcomed me back with open arms and I have never looked back. We all have our different lives and we don't see each other all the time but when we catch up it's as if we have never been apart.

Let me know how much you love your friends and some of the silly things you do together

Night chicks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment