Tuesday 2 April 2013

Samba & Sequinned Trousers

So I was going to write about some of wardrobe staples today but completely forgot that it was my sister's dance show tonight and it has got really late! She dances for June Glenie's School of Dance (which I was a member of for 13 years, I was awful as you can imagine, I have no co-ordination and I'm extremely clumsy so I chose ballet, go figure hey?) They were working with the Strictly Come Dancing tour with Pasha Kovalev & Katya Virshilas and it was interesting to say the least.

The average age of the viewers was probably 65, 90% female and every time a male came on stage there was a palpable sigh in the air. Now I don't know how I have lived my life up until this point without seeing a very tanned man dancing topless with black sequinned trousers on but it is an image I will never forget and to be honest with the lack of men in my life its probably one that's got to keep me going for a while!!

And on that depressing note, night!! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment