Thursday 25 April 2013

Once you go black...

When I'm on a diet all I can think about is food, the lack of food and constantly scrutinising every single ounce of fat on my body (and there are quite a few of them!!) Yesterday night I stood in front of a mirror for half an hour crying and poking podgy bits on my body, absolutely crazy I know!!

So instead of writing about food, I'm going to talk about clothes. I love clothes with a passion and I thought I'd let you know my three favourite black items in my wardrobe...

Black Peplum Skirt...


I love this skirt. I hardly ever buy stuff from Topshop as their sizes are cut quite small and I normally can't fit my chunky bum or large bust into their clothes but I was soo happy that I could fit into this beautiful skirt. The peplum hides my tummy bulge and while its quite short (much to the horror of others - please see previous post)I love it! I've worn it out clubbing, to work (with tights don't worry!) and just on days out and its so versatile! Oh and in case you haven't noticed by now I am a major lover an exclamation mark.


Black Shift Dress...

At least 50% of my wardrobe is from New Look, mainly because its super cheap and I have a shop very close to me without having to go all the way to Norwich (all right is only like half an hour away but I'm a lazy bugger!) This dress has leather look shoulders and pockets and gives a slightly different look to a normal shift dress. Its too short to wear without leggings or tights but my favourite way to wear this is with leggings, frilled ankle socks and my brown studded boots. The main reason I am not showing myself in them is a) I'm feeling super fat and b) I'm already in my pyjamas. Told you I was lazy



Black Blazer...

I have literally worn this H&M blazer to death. The pocket is half hanging off and the collar has lost all its shape but I wear it all the time. It smartens up any outfit. It means I can wear pretty dresses or printed hareem trousers to work without worrying that I look too informal. I probably do but I convince myself that its ok!! As you can tell I pretty much live my life in black. It covers a multitude of sins especially when you are having a fat day/week/month/life!

Let me know your favourite wardrobe items xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment