Thursday 4 April 2013

Jealousy is not a pretty trait but I am...

Now watching the Great British Sewing Bee and its making really jealous. I wish I could sew and had the patience but I am really rubbish at anything that involves straight lines or neatness or hand eye co-ordination. The bloke just described it as simple geometry but I'm pretty rubbish at that too!! At middle school I made a cushion, it lasted for literally all of 5 minutes before every stitch I had made over 2 months all fell out. At high school I made a kite (I have no idea why?? What use is that in the real world)and we had to take it outside to test it, it went up in the air, one big gust of wind and the whole thing broke apart and flew away! But it is really making me want to give it a shot to be honest.

Any tips??

Another thing I am jealous of is Claudia Winkleman's fringe!! I loved my block fringe when I had it but it was so high maintenance as my hair is naturally curly at that length. I really need a hair cut and I'm really tempted to have one cut in.

Really hope this series continues in the same vein, I'm loving it!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment