Monday 1 April 2013

I'm in love

So my dream man is a 33 year old married man with a child! No my life is not a soap opera, I am just in love with James McAvoy, a love that has only been strengthened by watching one of his new movies Trance at the cinema tonight.I have fancied him in nearly every film I've seen him in(the main exception being when he played Mr Tumnus in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe... really not my thing to be honest, can't get over the fact that he is a half goat!!) So while I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen a girl can always hope, can't she?








Anyways, what was I going to talk about other than my love for a man I have never met? Oh yeah, the film. Me and my sister went to watch this at Odeon cinema in Norwich and we decided to treat ourselves and book Gallery tickets for the first time. You get unlimited soft drinks, nachos and popcorn, get to sit in comfy seats with loads of leg room and have a nice little bit to sit in before the film and relax. The tickets are really not cheap but because I own an Odeon card (really good value would recommend to anyone), I swapped some of points for one cinema ticket so only had to pay for one so didn't seem as expensive (and I ate loads of nachos!!) The bloke who worked there must have thought we lived under a rock, we were so impressed with everything!!

**POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERTS - BE WARNED**

The film is about Simon (James McAvoy) an art auctioneer who gets mixed up with some criminals in an art heist. However once he loses his memory, they employ a hypnotherapist to help them find the lost painting. There is a lot of nudity (way more than I expected) from McAvoy, Rossario Dawson (beautiful figure, proper jealous!) and Vincent Cassel (also very attractive even for on older man with chest hair). I did get lost at one point, its very intricately layered but very enjoyable to watch.

Hope I've sold it to you and if you have any views on the film that you want to discuss, I'd love to discuss with you.

Work tomorrow (YAWN) so speak soon xoxo



P.S

The burger (pictured above)is from the Waveney in Beccles, it was delicious and its a lovely place, check it out x

No comments:

Post a Comment