Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chunky Monkey

I am a dieting disaster! I am two days into my "Get Cyprus Fit" diet and its actually going pretty well for me. The trouble is that as soon as I start dieting I become ravenous. I literally cannot stop thinking/talking/dreaming about food and the lack of it. I am fully aware that diets should be a lifestyle change not just a quick fix because if not then those good habits do not stick. However I also feel that as this is the start of a new health kick that I should really try to do it properly!

As work was kind of stressful today it took all my willpower to not go to the shop and buy a calorie filled pre packaged sandwich, crisps and chocolate and make things better by falling into a carb coma. I am a very emotional eater. I use food when I'm sad, when I'm tired, when I'm angry, when I have something to celebrate and I don't want to lose my love of food either (although I'm pretty sure there is very little chance of that happening any time soon).

Wish me luck and let me know if you have any dieting tips xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment