Sunday 7 April 2013

Bad habits

Is it wrong to flirt with someone that you are not remotely interested in? I am a ridiculous flirt and flirt with people all the time, people that I know aren't interested in me and I am not interested in. People who are twice my age, people who I work with, people who I don't know, anyone really I guess. Its not because I want to hurt people or anything like that, I just find it easier to socialize with a bit of casual flirting. Most of the time it doesn't hurt anyone and leads nowhere but what if I'm getting the feeling that I'm giving them the wrong impression? I'm also rubbish at admitting to someone that I'm not interested and smile at everyone so a pretty lethal combination if I'm honest.

Its also difficult to distinguish being nice from flirting, most of the time I would class what I do as being chatty and friendly but then some people don't see it that way. I also find that its different if you are a woman. If men flirt with women, sure it can be sleazy, but its generally harmless, whereas if a woman flirts with a bloke then that must mean that they are planning how best to get them to pop a ring on their finger and a baby in their belly!! I used to drive a man to work and straight away people were like "You do know he's married, right?" Firstly what are you trying to say about me? And secondly, you do realise you can be nice to someone without wanting have sex with them?!?

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to change who I am just because people get the wrong impression, its their problem not mine! Don't let the haters get you down (I don't even know what that means to be honest, I listen to too much music!)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment