Sunday 31 March 2013

Love Brights

HAPPY EASTER

This morning I got woken up to the sounds of my cat murdering a partidge under my bed! That noise will move me quicker than any alarm but I had to get my Dad to come help me sort it out as I am absolutely terrified of birds!! So as I am up early I have decided to do a make up post.

Now generally I am a pretty minimalist make up person. My everyday staples are some concealer, foundation, bronzer and mascara but I love eyeliner and lipstick. I'm always worried I can't pull bright colours off and since I dyed my hair red its even harder to pull certain colours off.



Today I am wearing MAYBELLINE NEW YORK CORAL TONIC 422. I love the bright tone and it goes on really easily. I find that this is very moisturising for the lips in comparison to some lipsticks that I find dry my lips out and can often go very solid once applied. The colour works well on my lighter skin tone and makes me feel like Spring and some warmer weather is just around the corner. However I'm still not sure about the colour with my hair, what do you think? If you have any colours that you could recommend then let me know.

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment